Contents of the Template:
- Personal Information Section: Captures basic identification details like name, date of birth, and contact details.
- Emergency Contact Information: Essential for safety, this section collects details about whom to contact in case of emergencies.
- Medical History: A detailed overview of the client’s health, including past surgeries, current medications, and ongoing treatments.
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q): Helps evaluate the client’s readiness for physical activity and identifies any potential risks.
- Fitness Goals and Lifestyle: Focuses on the client’s objectives and habits to create a tailored fitness plan.
- Training Schedule Preferences: Captures when the client prefers to train, aiding in scheduling.
- Liability Waiver and Signature: A vital section to protect trainers and organizations legally.
Why Use This Template:
- Efficiency: Instead of starting from scratch, trainers can use this ready-made, organized form.
- Holistic Data Collection: With the detailed sections, trainers can get a complete view of their clients’ fitness background.
- Safety First: By capturing medical history and emergency contacts, trainers can ensure they approach sessions with caution and preparation.
- Flexibility: With formats in Word and Google Docs, it can be easily customized and shared.
- Independent Personal Trainers: Especially those just starting out and looking to professionalize their client onboarding process.
- Fitness Centers and Gyms: Offering personal training services and needing a standardized intake process.
- Rehabilitation Centers: Where fitness plans need to be tailored according to medical histories.
- Specialized Fitness Programs: Like those for senior citizens, pregnant women, or athletes, where specific fitness data is crucial.